Belviq Prescription Diet Pill
Obesity is one of the most gruesome lifestyle-disease of 21st century. Lots of obesity medications are launched everyday but none of these are FDA approved or declared completely safe for except Belviq by Arena Pharmaceuticals.
Intensive research and tests show that even chronic patients of Type 2 Diabetes, hypertension, and high cholesterol have enjoyed excellent weight reduction benefits by availing Belviq. Available in the form of pill, Belviq has opened a new vista of obesity control for doctors and patients alike.
Post launch tests are still on the in Arena lab and Belviq will not be out till next year. The market distribution and pricing will be announced once the pill is ready to be on the shelves. Once it is formally launched it can be bought with a valid doctor’s prescription.
What is Belviq
Chemically known as Lorcaserin hydrochloride, Belviq is an anti-obesity treatment pill introduced in market by US based Arena Pharmaceuticals and approved by the FDA. Administration of Belviq is considered safe for the patients suffering from chronic health issues like high cholesterol and high blood pressure, Type 2 diabetic patients as well.
According to it makers, Belviq activates a brain receptor for secretion of serotonin, a neurotransmitter which allows its users to reduce their hunger pangs and to feel full before the stomach gets too full. This way the calorie intake is controlled and the metabolism boost that it gets from the pill makes the body burn the calories taken in faster. You not just shed your excess weight, you also don’t store any fat from now on.
Belviq is chemically known as Lorcaserin hydrochloride hemihydrates; it is an off-white colored powder which is water soluble. One Belviq tablet contains:
- Crystalline lorcaserin hydrochloride hemihydrate,[10.4mg],
- Croscarmellose sodium NF
- FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose NF
- Polyethylene glycol NF
- Colloidal silicon dioxide NF
- Magnesium stearate NF
- Polyvinyl alcohol USP
- Talc USP
Belviq is an anti-obesity treatment, which has been approved by FDA because of its efficiency in natural obesity control without any severe or harmful side effects. The key benefits of taking Belviq are:
- An user enjoys natural weight loss as the medicine releases brain receptor serotonin, gives a feeling of satiety and compels the users to eat less
- There is no chance of low immunity level problems as happens with other anti-obesity treatment or in the crash diet process
- It does not influence or hamper the medications of Type 2 diabetes, hypertension, and high cholesterol patients
- The pill also helps activate the metabolic rate which burn up calories faster
Belviq: Side effects
Administration of Belviq is can have few mild to moderate side effects in some users. These are:
- Mild headache
- Dryness of mouth
- Diabetic patients may have side effects like mild back pain, low blood sugar, fatigue, and mild coughing
Belviq: Availability In The UK
It is announced that Belviq will be available in the markets by 2013. It has received its FDA Approval on June 27, 2012 and is not yet available for sale. ESAI Inc. has been selected as Arena’s associate in marketing the new anti-obesity pill.
Commercial Diet Pills Available Now
There are several commercial diet pills that are available to buy now in the UK. For an overview of the best diet pills to buy without prescription click here