Accelis Diet Pills Review

Accelis fat burnerIt is claimed that Accelis is a revolutionary stimulant free weight loss product that can help you lose 10.65 pounds fast.

Where on earth do these number come from – 10.65 pounds is a pretty exact number and fast is a pretty vague time frame. If the headline on the official Accelis website read something like Lose Approximately 2 – 3 lbs per week, then some kind of believability could be afforded.

It looks as if some scientific study has been conducted but doubts must be raised over the validity, as is does not appear the research and subsequent results were conducted by an independent source.

Accelis What Is it

A combination of ingredients that it could be argued would show promise and potential in the correct quantity. This fat burner does not quantify the exact amount of each ingredient present.

How Does Accelis Work

The key ingredient in Accelis is  Corosolic Acid. Corosolic Acid is derived from a plant species indigenous to the Philippines in the South Pacific called Lagerstroemia speciosa that has been used for generations to support healthy blood sugar levels.

The official website states that Corosolic Acid is effective at helping you reach your weight-loss goals without actually explaining how!

Rumours are abound that Accelis contains just 3% of the key ingredient – the remaining 97%  is made up from other natural substances and other …not so natural substances.

Accelis Ingredients

  • Soybean Oil
  • Gelatin
  • Glycerin
  • Yellow Beeswax
  • Purified Water
  • Soy Lecithin
  • Titanium Dioxide
  • Brilliant Blue FCF

… and a whole host of other filler ingredients that are simply not worth mentioning.

Accelis Side Effects

There does not appear to be too many reported side effects – although caution is advised if you have a heart condition or diabetes.

Positives For Accelis

Stocked in WalMart – possibly the biggest US focused high street store, so the company behind the product are legitimate.

Negatives For Accelis

A concoction of natural and filler ingredients that dilute the potential effect that the key or active ingredient may produce.

Accelis Does It Work

Not a diet pill to pin your weight loss hopes to.

Where To Buy Accelis

A UK customer may have difficulty purchasing as the option are either direct or from US based health or drug stores such as WalMart and LobLaws.

Is It Recommended

In a word …no

Alternative Diet Pills

Capsiplex is fat burner that appeals to a Uk audience and proving to be of the most successful products ever produced.

It is available to buy without restriction and can help your burn approximately 278 calories each day.

If you are thinking of trying a fat burner give Capsiplex serious consideration.