BioFirm Danish Detox Plan Review
Biofirm Danish Detox Plan is just one of the diet product sold in store at Boots and via their official website.
The product is advertised as a plan but in essence it is a supplement that is is based on a herbal formulation successfully used in Denmark for over a decade.
It is a gentle diet product containing herbs which naturally supports the body’s own internal processes of cleansing and detoxing.
How Does Danish Detox Work
The manufacturers (New Nordic) have produced through research and development a unique form of Pectin.
Pectin is a vital ingredient that ensures that there is a good supply of nutrients transported to the skin and helps to reduce the waste and fluid stored between the cells in the tissues.
Cellulite reduction also occurs and at the same time strengthens the connective tissue.
It is recommended that 2 tablets taken three times a day with water is the preferred dosage so that the BioFirm formula cleanses the body, firms the skin and tones the system.
Steps To Take While On A Detox Diet
- Cut down or eliminate alcohol, caffeine, white bread, confectionery, sugar, red meat and some fatty foods.
- Eat more whole grains, fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Introduce a basic exercise routine to stimulate circulation, respiration and the movement of toxins out of your body.
To remain at peak condition and to maintain healthy firm body and beautiful skin we should detox at least twice a year.
Where To Buy Danish Detox Plan
Sold at the Boots the Chemists both in the high street and via their website.
Alternative Detox Products
Acai Berry – regarded as the no.1 superfood.
Acai provides the following health benefits
- Lose weight quickly (1-5lbs/week)
- Raise your metabolism
- Fight fatigue, tiredness and increase energy
- Remove harmful toxins from your body
- Step up your vitamin and mineral intake
More about Acai Berry